All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFantastic guides to turn what you love into a business!
- Author BiographyRita Storey started in children's books as a graphic designer but now works in various different roles, including author. She has a wealth of experience in children's non-fiction. As well as designing books, Rita has written titles on dancing, sport, and other non-fiction subjects. She lives and works in Devon.
- Author(s)Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/03/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Make Money
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight266 g
- Width174 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
- £7.36Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.