Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that covers topics ranging from Thomas Cranmer, who was burnt at the stake after repeated recantations in 1556, to William Sancroft, the only other post-Reformation archbishop of Canterbury to have been deprived of office. It explores the interactions between the inclusive and exclusive tendencies in English Protestantism.
- Author BiographyPatrick Collinson, Emeritus Regius Professor of Modern History at Cambridge, is the author of Godly People and The Religion of Protestants.
- Author(s)Patrick Collinson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/05/2007
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.