Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the well-known genes, developmental processes and taxa. This book builds logically from developmental genetics and regulatory mechanisms to evolution at different genetic morphological levels.
- Author BiographySean B. Carroll is currently an investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Professor of Molecular Biology and Genetics at the University of Wisconsin. His research for the past twenty years has focused on the genetics of animal development and evolution, and yielded many original discoveries as to the mechanisms underlying the making and evolution of animal form. Jennifer K. Grenier is currently a senior scientist in the Microarray Group at Mirus Corporation in Madison, Wisconsin. Her scientific interests include the evolution of development, comparative genomics, and innovative technologies for functional genomics research. Scott D. Weatherbee is a research fellow at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. He studies the developmental genetics of limb formation and patterning.
- Author(s)Jennifer K. Grenier,Scott D. Weatherbee,Sean B. Carroll
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note296 illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width189 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.