All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeven authorities in their respective fields come together to offer a new interpretation of the French Revolution: they show how the French monarchy's clumsy efforts to solve a fiscal crisis politicized long-standing structural problems, metastasizing an apparently fairly normal fiscal crisis into a revolution.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Kaiser is Professor of History at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Dale K. Van Kley is Professor of Early Modern European History at The Ohio State University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDale K. Van Kley,Thomas E. Kaiser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.