From Design into Print: Preparing Graphics and Text for Professional Printing by Sandee Cohen (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £28.34Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
- £2.99+ £3.30 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by henrywashere1989
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnravels what designers need to know about the often mysterious rules of producing graphics and layouts for print. This book explains the fundamentals of image capture, file preparation, and press operations. Along the way, it describes how to manage different file formats, printer output, and printing inks.
- Author BiographySandee Cohen has been an instructor in desktop publishing for over twenty years, teaching at New York University, Parson's School of Design, New School University, and many publishing houses and design studios all over the United States. She is the senior contributing editor to InDesign Magazine, and a popular speaker at many InDesign and publishing conferences around the world. In addition to authoring several editions of InDesign: Visual QuickStart Guide, she is co-author of Real World Adobe Creative Suite 2, Adobe Acrobat 5 Master Class, and The Non-Designer's Scan and Print Book.
- Author(s)Sandee Cohen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight666 g
- Width192 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.