All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionMultisummability is a method which, for certain formal power series with radius of convergence equal to zero, produces an analytic function having the formal series as its asymptotic expansion.
- Author(s)Werner Balser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/08/1994
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1582
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 114 p.
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1994 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.