CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.21
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.27Trending at £16.44
- £30.19Trending at £33.20
About this product
- DescriptionSeventy per cent of British families now choose cremation for their funerals, a rapid change in traditional death customs. This study is doubly timely with the expanding scholarly interest in death studies, and the new media interest in the British way of death.
- Author BiographyPETER C. JUPP is a United Reformed Church Minister and a Visiting Fellow in the Department of Sociology, University of Bristol, UK. He is a founding editor of the quarterly journal Mortality, Chairman of the Council of the Cremation Society of Great Britain and a non-executive director of the London Cremation Company.
- Author(s)Peter C. Jupp
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 232 p.
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.