Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.49
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this book discuss human behavior and the institutions of capitalism.
- Author BiographyHarold Demsetz is Arthur Anderson UCLA Alumni Emeritus Professor of Business Economics at the University of California, Los Angeles, where he has taught since 1971 and where he directed UCLA's business economics program. Counted among the world's 100 most eminent economists in Mark Blaug's book Great Economists since Keynes, his published work was recently ranked as among the top ten most frequently cited bodies of work by an economist. Who's Who in America and Who's Who in Economics, among other directories, include his biography.
- Author(s)Harold Demsetz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.