Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited work offers a framework that organizes and develops the types of evidence needed at key decision points in child welfare.
- Author BiographyAron Shlonsky, MSW, MPH, PhD, is Associate Professor, Director of the PhD Program, and the Factor-Inwentash Chair in Child Welfare at the University of Toronto.Rami Benbenishty, PhD, is Professor at the School of Social Work, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight486 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAron Shlonsky,Rami Benbenishty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.