CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.51Trending at £4.66
- £15.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £19.60
- £13.61Trending at £16.98
- £11.16Trending at £15.01
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionA new reading of Karl Marx's theory of history, this book re-examines two incompatible versions of historical materialism: one ascribes the primary cause of historical development to technological progress, the other to class struggle.
- Author BiographyCLAUDIO J. KATZ is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Loyola University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Claudio J. Katz
- Date of Publication11/12/1989
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleContributions in Political Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.