Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a novel explanation of the financial crisis and Great Recession that emphasizes the destruction of shared prosperity over the past thirty years.
- Author BiographyThomas Palley is an economist living in Washington, DC. He is currently an Associate of the Economic Growth Program of the New America Foundation in Washington, DC. He was formerly Chief Economist with the US-China Economic and Security Review Commission. Prior to joining the Commission he served as Director of the Open Society Institute's Globalization Reform Project and as Assistant Director of Public Policy at the AFL-CIO. Dr Palley is the author of Plenty of Nothing: The Downsizing of the American Dream and the Case for Structural Keynesianism (1993) and Post Keynesian Economics (1996). He has published in numerous academic journals and written for The Atlantic Monthly, American Prospect, and Nation magazines. His numerous op-eds are posted on his website www.thomaspalley.com. He holds a BA from the University of Oxford and an MA in International Relations and PhD in Economics from Yale University.
- Author(s)Thomas I. Palley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus. 26 tables
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.