Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the emergence of modern Chinese geopolitics by showing how, in its relations with British India, the Qing empire came to understand its place in the world through competition with European imperialism.
- Author BiographyMatthew W. Mosca is an Assistant Professor in the Department of History and the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Matthew W. Mosca
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.