CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a new theory in Computer Vision yielding elementary techniques to analyze digital images. These techniques are a mathematical formalization of the Gestalt theory. The text includes numerous illustrations, and chapter-end exercises, to reinforce understanding.
- Author(s)Agnes Desolneux,Jean-Michel Morel,Lionel Moisan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; 130 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 276 p. 130 illus.
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.