All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsks a simple question: why can't intellectual property laws be structured, or understood, in the same way that we understand real property laws - as an attempt to balance many competing economic, cultural and relational interests?
- Author BiographyMadhavi Sunder is professor of law at the University of California-Davis School of Law. She lives in Davis, CA.
- Author(s)Madhavi Sunder
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note13 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.09
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £3.99Trending at £6.25
- £29.89Trending at £33.32
- £25.00Trending at £29.77
- £10.76Trending at £10.99
- £14.02Trending at £16.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.