All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionFROM GRANTMAKER TO LEADER The past one hundred years has borne witness to an extraordinary revolution in the constitution and activities of philanthropic foundations. The evolution of the governance of foundations-from founder to family to professionals to institutions-has necessarily altered the role that foundations play within a society.
- Author BiographyFRANK L. ELLSWORTH is a vice president at Capital Research and Management Company, where he oversees and coordinates programs and services to endowments in Los Angeles. JOE LUMARDA is the Executive Vice President of External Affairs for the California Community Foundation in Los Angeles.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width186 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFrank L. Ellsworth,Joe Lumarda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.