All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- Author(s)Jimmi Rembiszewski,Peter Lorange
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 4 b&w illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Introduction: from great to gone; The dilemmas of FMCGs in the twenty-first century; The rise of the post-millennium consumer; From FMCGs to FICGs: bridging the innovation gap; External barriers to innovation; Internal barriers to innovation; Conclusion: ingredients - but no recipes for success; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyPeter Lorange is the founder and President of the Lorange Institute of Business Zurich (since July 2009). He was President of IMD, Lausanne from July 1993 until April 2008, where he is currently Professor of Strategy and the Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Chair of International Shipping. He serves on the board of directors of several corporations including Fundacao Dom Cabral, Brazil, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Preferred Global Health and Seaspan Corporation. Peter Lorange has written or edited 18 books and some 120 articles. Jimmi Rembiszewski rose from sales trainee to become Group Marketing Manager of P&G. In 1988 Jimmi joined Jacobs Suchard as a member of the board for New Brands, Research and Media. From there he moved to the role of Business Development Director Worldwide, Confectionery Sector, with Philip Morris before joining British American Tobacco as Marketing Director and Regional Director Europe. In 1996 he became a board member of the new BAT and remained as Marketing Director for the group until his retirement at the end of 2009.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.