Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionShillingsburg explores the new and future possibilities, some yet untapped, for electronic representations of printed works.
- Author BiographyPeter L. Shillingsburg is Professor of English at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK.
- Author(s)Peter L. Shillingsburg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.