All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamines questions of technology, behavior, and policy surrounding the Global Information Infrastructure (GII).
- Author BiographyCarson Strong, Ph.D., is a Professor of Bioethics at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis. He is the author ofEthics in Reproductive and Perinatal Medicine: A New Framework (YaleUniversity Press, 1997) and coauthor of A Casebook of Medical Ethics (Oxford University Press, 1989).
- PrizesWinner of Awarded the ASIS&T Best Information Science Book Award presented by the American Society for Information Science and Technology..
- Author(s)Christine L. Borgman
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleDigital Libraries and Electronic Publishing
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.