All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Herodotus to H-Net provides a concise yet comprehensive and up-to-date introduction to clearly written and impressively global in its reach historiography, accessible to both undergraduate and graduate students of history.
- Author BiographyJeremy D. Popkin is the William T. Bryan Chair of History at the University of Kentucky. Popkin attended Reed College, UCSD, and UC-Berkeley as an undergraduate, and did graduate work at Harvard University and the University of California-Berkeley, where he received his Ph.D. Popkin has written or edited more than twenty books, including pathbreaking studies of the French and Haitian Revolutions and on the relationship between history and autobiography. Popkin has also taught courses on the Holocaust, and he regularly teaches seminars on historiography.
- Author(s)Jeremy Popkin
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.01Trending at £9.57
- £11.79Trending at £16.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.