All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionMahoney examines how the middle class from across the great West were transformed by years of recession and civil war.
- Author BiographyTimothy R. Mahoney is Professor of History at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. He is the author of River Towns in the Great West: The Structure of Provincial Urbanization in the American Midwest (Cambridge, 1990) and Provincial Lives: Middle-Class Experience in the Antebellum Middle West (Cambridge, 1999). Collectively, this trilogy of books tells a comprehensive story of the transformations of the Midwest and nineteenth-century American society in general.
- Author(s)Timothy R. Mahoney
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.