All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious edition: Bloomington, Indiana: Triple Nickle Press, 2012.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Weber founded a high-growth business focused on enterprise software licensing in 1995. His startup earned a ranking on Inc. magazine s list of the 500 Fastest Growing Private U.S. Companies for two years in a row. In 2006, Jeff successfully positioned his company for sale to a Fortune 100 corporation. That experience became the impetus for his book From Idea to Exit. He lives in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Weber
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight412 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £5.58
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.