All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Ideologies to Public Philosophies: An Introduction to Political Theory provides a comprehensive and systematic account of the major ideologies of the 19th and 20th centuries along with contemporary and emerging outlooks to address the essential questions of political theory.
- Author BiographyPaul Schumaker is Professor of Political Science at the University of Kansas, where he has taught courses in political theory and community politics since 1972. Dr. Schumaker has authored several books on political theory, including Critical Pluralism, Democratic Performance, and Community Power (1991).
- Author(s)Paul Schumaker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight818 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.