All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: Crows Nest, NSW: Murdoch Books, 2013.
- Author BiographyKumar Mahadevan trained as a chef in Madras and later worked at Bombay's Taj Mahal hotel. He worked in war-torn Iraq before moving to Australia. Kumar and his wife, Suba Mahadaven, opened their first restaurant, Abhi's, in Sydney in 1987 and their second, Aki's, in 2003.
- Author(s)Kumar Mahadevan,Suba Mahadevan
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width231 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.