All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionBetween May 1948 and December 1951, Israel received approximately 684,000 immigrants from across the globe. This book examines Israel's first decades through the perspective of an Indian Jewish community, the Bene Israel, who would go on to play an important role in the creation of the state.
- Author BiographyJoseph Hodes is a visiting assistant professor of Middle Eastern history at Tulane University.
- Author(s)Joseph Hodes
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMcGill-Queen's Studies in the History of Religion
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.