All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together essays on questions of narrative form in German-language modernist fiction and its postmodern configurations.
- Author BiographySabine Wilke is Professor of German at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA, where she is also associated with European Studies, and the Program in Critical Theory. Her research and teaching interests include modern German literature and culture, intellectual history and theory, and cultural studies. She has written books and articles on body constructions in modern German literature and culture, German unification, the history of German film and theater, contemporary German authors and filmmakers, German colonialism and the overlapping concerns of postcolonialism and ecocriticism.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleNew Directions in German Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySabine Wilke
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.