All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a synopsis of the regular changes that Latin words underwent in the course of their evolution into modern Romance languages (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and French, with their English cognates). This title is suitable as a graduate level text for such courses as History of Spanish, History of French, and Romance Linguistics.
- Author(s)Peter Boyd-Bowman
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- Series TitleFrom Latin to Romance in Sound Charts
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.