All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore discussions that took place between Rudolf Steiner and workers at the Goetheanum in Switzerland. Topics include technology, the living Earth, natural healing, color and illness, rainbows, childhood diseases, seances, sleep and sleeplessness, dreams, reincarnation, life after death, and much more.
- Author BiographyRudolf Steiner (1861-1925) called his spiritual philosophy 'anthroposophy', meaning 'wisdom of the human being'. As a highly developed seer, he based his work on direct knowledge and perception of spiritual dimensions. He initiated a modern and universal 'science of spirit', accessible to anyone willing to exercise clear and unprejudiced thinking. From his spiritual investigations Steiner provided suggestions for the renewal of many activities, including education (both general and special), agriculture, medicine, economics, architecture, science, philosophy, religion and the arts. Today there are thousands of schools, clinics, farms and other organizations involved in practical work based on his principles. His many published works feature his research into the spiritual nature of the human being, the evolution of the world and humanity, and methods of personal development. Steiner wrote some 30 books and delivered over 6000 lectures across Europe. In 1924 he founded the General Anthroposophical Society, which today has branches throughout the world.
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication09/11/1999
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byA. R. Meuss
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.