All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe reopening of Iraq's National Museum attracted worldwide attention, underscoring the country's dual image as both the cradle of civilization and a contemporary geopolitical battleground. This title looks back through ten thousand years of the region's deeply significant yet increasingly overshadowed past.
- Author BiographyHans J. Nissen is professor of ancient Near Eastern archaeology at the Free University of Berlin. Peter Heine is professor of Near Eastern studies at Humboldt University of Berlin.
- Author(s)Hans J. Nissen,Peter Heine
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note52 halftones, 42 line drawings, 1 table
- Weight236 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byHans J. Nissen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.