Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionBased on one of the most talked about events of the Year of Microfinance, this book argues for private capital investments in microfinance in developing countries. It uses a lifecycle perspective to consider the need for capital in microfinance and the issues investors need to address to obtain a larger mobilization of private capital.
- Author BiographySUVALAXMI CHAKRABORY Head of the Rural & Micro Assets Group, ICIC Bank, India CHRISTOPH FREYTAG Managing Director of IPC GmbH, Germany HANNS-MICHAEL HOELZ Managing Director and Global Head of sustainable development, Deutsche Bank AG, Germany KATHRYN IMBODEN Director of Policy, IMD, Switzerland VIJAY MAHAJAN Managing Director, BASIX, India SANJAY SINHA Managing Director, Micro-Credit Ratings International Limited, India MARC DE SOUSA SHIELDS Managing Partner and Director, Enterprising Solutions Global Consulting, Mexico DAMIAN VON STAUFFENBERG Founder and Principal, MicroRate, USA MICHAEL STEIDL Managing Director, Micro Service Consult, Germany
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXXVII, 214 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBenoit Leleux,Dinos Constantinou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.