CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- PublisherSteinkopff Darmstadt
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationDarmstadt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSteinkopff Darmstadt
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byG. Breithardt,H. Just,M. Zehender
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover Reprint of the Origi ed.
- Table Of ContentsMolecular Basis of Congenital Cardiovascular Disorders.- Genetics of dilated cardiomyopathy.- Registry of families with inherited dilated cardiomyopathy for molecular analyses.- Distinct phenotype patterns of Ca2+ handling proteins in end-stage failing human hearts.- Apoptosis in the overloaded myocardium: potential stimuli and modifying signals.- Analysis of inherited causes of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy as part of clinical practice.- Molecular genetics of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.- Cardiomyopathy: Genetics in muscular dystrophies.- Molecular impact of ion channel mutations for the pathogenesis of long-QT (LQT) syndromes.- Acquired abnormal QT prolongation and torsade de pointes - clinical significance of genetic information from congenital long QT syndrome.- Molecular genetic approaches to human hypertension.- Renin-angiotensin system and coronary artery disease - Interaction of angiotensin II with pro-inflammatory cytokines in human stable and unstable coronary plaques.- Genetics of Lipoprotein(a).- The molecular mechanisms of inherited hypercholesterolemia.- Insulin resistance: A pathogenic link between cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerosis.- Genetic control of hemostatic factors in relation to atherosclerosis.- Increased platelet aggregability associated with platelet GPIIIa PIA2 polymorphism: the Framingham Offspring Study.- Genetic aspects of chronobiologic rhythms in cardiovascular disease.- Is capillary sprouting enough?.- Angiogenesis and gene therapy.- Genetic engineering for human bypass vein grafts.- Molecular cardiology and physician.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.