CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionConstructs a framework that examines the subject of German collective memory, which has been shaped by the experience of Nazism, World War II, and the Holocaust. This title follows the evolution of German 'memory landscapes' all the way from national unification in 1870-71 through the world wars and political division to reunification in 1990.
- Author BiographyRudy Koshar, DAAD Professor of German and European Studies at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, is the author of Germany's Transient Pasts (1998) and two other books.
- Author(s)Rudy J. Koshar
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleWeimar & Now: German Cultural Criticism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note52 black-and-white photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.