From Mouse to Mermaid: The Politics of Film, Gender, and Culture by Indiana University Press (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.14Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
- £10.25+ £2.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by purapea
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first critical study of Disney films.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH BELL is Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the Unviersity of South Florida.LYNDA HAAS is Assistant Professor in the Writing Program at Ithaca College.LAURA SELLS is a doctoral student in the Department of Communication at the University of South Florida.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Bell,Laura Sells,Lynda Haas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £18.07
- £8.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.53Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.