All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how modern Applied Mathematics influences everyday life. It features contributors from universities, research institutions and industry, who combine research and review papers to present a survey of current research. More than 20 contributions are divided into scales: nano, micro, macro, space and real life.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note29 Illustrations, color; 95 Illustrations, black and white; X, 342 p. 124 illus., 29 illus. in color.
- Weight691 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGeorg Denk,Michael Breitner,Peter Rentrop
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.