All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionExplores theoretical and empirical tools that economists use to investigate social interactions, and shows how a familiarity with these tools is essential for interpreting findings. This title examines how researchers address the challenge of separating personal, social, and cultural forces from economic ones.
- Author BiographyYannis M. Ioannides is the Max and Herta Neubauer Professor of Economics at Tufts University.
- Author(s)Yannis M. Ioannides
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note14 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight1171 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.