CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA history of Cambridge University's Lucasian Professorship of Mathematics.
- Author BiographyKevin Knox is Historian at the Institute Archives, Caltech. He has held positions as Visiting Professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, and Ahmanson Postdoctoral Instructor in the Humanities at Caltech. Richard Noakes is a British Academy-Royal Society Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the History of Science, in the Department of History and Philosophy of Science, Cambridge University. He previously held a Leverhulme Postdoctoral Fellowship at the Universities of Leeds and Sheffield.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byKevin C. Knox,Richard Noakes
- Foreword byStephen W. Hawking
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.