All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionOliver Heaviside's electromagnetic investigations - from the publication of his first electrical paper in 1972 to the public recognition awarded to him by Lord Kelvin in 1889 - have consistently attracted attention over the years, and of late have become a major source for the study of the development of field theory after Maxwell.
- Author BiographyIdo Yavetz is a Professor at The Cohn Institute for the History and Philosophy of Science and Ideas at the Tel Aviv University.
- Author(s)Ido Yavetz
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication18/06/2011
- Series TitleScience Networks. Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Note16 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 334 p. 16 illus.
- Weight539 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementReprint of the 1995 Edition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.