CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the public health bureaucracy, its preoccupation with expanding governmental programs, and its concern with political issues that too often have little to do with improving public health. This book traces the evolution of the American public health movement from its founding after the Civil War to the 1950s.
- Author BiographyJames T. Bennett is professor of economics at George Mason University. He is the founder and editor of the Journal of Labor Research and author of many books including Homeland Security Scams, The Food and Drink Police (with Thomas J. DiLorenzo), and Tax-Funded Politics. Thomas J. DiLorenzo is research fellow at the Independent Institute and professor of economics at Loyola College in Maryland. He is co-author of Cancerscam, The Food and Drink Police, and Public Health Profiteering (all with James T. Bennett).
- Author(s)James T. Bennett,Thomas J. DiLorenzo
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.