Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe rationale of this book is to employ a comprehensive micro-history of one particular community, the village of Tsamantas, in north-western Greece, as a means of providing a detailed picture that will permit extrapolation to a wider context. The author draws upon books, archived materials, and illuminating oral accounts of local events.
- Author BiographyDimitrios Konstadakopulos is Senior Lecturer in Strategic Management in the Cardiff School of Management at Cardiff Metropolitan University. He has spent over ten years researching the mountain community of Tsamantas, in north-western Greece, as well as its diaspora in the United States, Australia and elsewhere. In addition to conducting various research projects in Europe, South East Asia and North America, he has published books, chapters in books, and several articles and reports on innovation, knowledge and learning, local and regional development, and policies on environment and technology.
- Author(s)Dimitrios Konstadakopulos
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleByzantine and Neohellenic Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight540 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.