All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £28.16
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.03
- £22.38Trending at £26.09
- £19.28Trending at £20.71
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
About this product
- Author(s)Michael S. D'Angelo
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight158 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsMy Journey, Your Journey Considering Retirement Making My Skill Set Desirable to Possible Employers Taking the Leap Where Are You in Your Story? Security Is Its Own Profession Development of Modern Security Some Benefits of the Private Security Industry Establishing Your Credibility Resumes and Other Tools for Your Success Interview Tips Associations, Education, and Certifications Advanced Education Is for All The Value of Certification Security Sectors of Opportunity Security Sectors of Employment Emergency Preparedness: A Companion Profession Advanced Training within the Field What Employers May Be Looking For Public versus Private: A Culture Shock Social Media Access to Records Evaluation Reports Compliance Your New Career and beyond Protect Your Future Retiring Again Other Considerations Success Bibliography Appendix A Appendix B
- Author BiographyMichael D'Angelo is the corporate security manager for Baptist Health South Florida, Miami. Before beginning his security management career, D'Angelo retired as a captain from the City of South Miami, Florida, Police Department after 20 years of service. During his police career, he served in a variety of specialized units and gained significant managerial experience as a supervisor, middle manager, and senior commanding officer. He is a member of the International Association of Healthcare Security and Safety as well as ASIS International (American Society for Industrial Security), where he serves as a member of the Healthcare Security Council helping to propose guidelines and best practices for the industry.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.