All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an antidote to other books that purport to show teachers an exact formula to follow to get amazing results in the classroom. It will help to create a classroom that is more like play, with much more freedom and less scripting in order to engage students at a deeper level, and still get excellent results by using arts-based research.
- Author BiographyRaleigh Werberger has been teaching history for fifteen years, in the U.S. and internationally. He taught both Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate classes and over time began to question the entire premise of high school education. His interest in creating authentic experiences for students led him to experiment with PBL and design thinking challenges. He co-founded a project-based exploratory program at Mid-Pacific Institute in Hawai'i, and served as a Founding Board Member for the School for Examining Essential Questions of Sustainability in Honolulu in 2012-2013. He moved to New York after spending a year at an Arts Residency in Stuttgart, Germany with his wife, a photographer and filmmaker. He is now Dean of Faculty at Darrow School in the Berkshires in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Raleigh Werberger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.