CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.77Trending at £14.17
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £17.19
- £7.68Trending at £10.11
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £8.11Trending at £14.17
- £9.55Trending at £11.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first detailed and documented history of Iran during 1919-1930 in the English language.
- Author BiographyMohammad Gholi Majd holds a Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics from Cornell University. He is the author of The Great Famine and Genocide in Persia, 1917-1919 and Iraq in World War I, both from University Press of America.
- Author(s)Mohammad Gholi Majd
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.