All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of the most important antiwar campaign prior to World War I: the antimilitarism of the French Left. This book covers the views and actions of socialists, trade unionists, and anarchists from the time of France's defeat by Prussia in 1870 to the outbreak of hostilities with Germany in 1914.
- Author BiographyPaul B. Miller is Assistant Professor of History at Western Maryland College.
- Author(s)Paul B. Miller
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note4 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.