CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comparative study of the transition of Latin American and African revolutionary movements into political movements. This book analyzes the factors influencing the success and failure of these former politico-military movements within their democratic contexts.
- Author BiographyKALOWATIE DEONANDAN is Professor of Political Studies, University of Saskatchewan, Canada. DAVID CLOSE is Professor of Political Studies, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada. GARY PREVOST is Professor of Political Science, Saint John's University/College of St. Benedict, USA.
- Author(s)Gary Prevost
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid Close,Kalowatie Deonandan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.