Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a global comparative study of implementation and monitoring mechanisms for national disability strategies.
- Author BiographyDr Eilionoir Flynn is a postdoctoral researcher at the Centre for Disability Law and Policy, National University of Ireland Galway. Her research interests in the field of disability law include assisted and supported decision making, rights-enforcement mechanisms, and access to justice. At NUI Galway, she has taught across a range of disciplines at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, including courses on comparative disability law; social and public policy; judicial activism; and advocacy, activism, and the public interest.
- Author(s)Eilionoir Flynn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Disability Law and Policy Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.