All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.29
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.01Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Frank Crowther makes a compelling case for capacity building and parallel leadership as the keys to ensuring sustainable improvement. Research-based with tools and examples.
- Author BiographyFrank Crowther is an internationally respected scholar and researcher in educational manage-ment and leadership. He is professor and direc-tor of the Leadership Research Institute at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. In 1997, he was awarded the Gold Medal of the Australian Council for Educational Administra-tion in recognition of his services to educational leadership.
- Author(s)Dr. Francis Allan Crowther
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.