Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Nola McKey, former editor at Texas Highways, on a journey through Texas history - through food! In this collection of more than one hundred recipes, Texans share the dishes they inherited from their ancestors and the family stories and traditions that accompany them.
- Author BiographyNola McKey, a former senior editor with Texas Highways, is the editor of the book Cooking with Texas Highways and previously worked as assistant foods editor at Southern Living magazine. She lives in Austin, Texas, USA.
- Author(s)Nola McKey
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleClayton Wheat Williams Texas Life Series
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note8 colour, 70 black & white photographs, line drawing, 39 watercolours
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cora McKown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.