All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionBy means of in-depth case studies, this book analyzes the development of work teams as work itself changes.
- Author BiographyYrjo Engestrom earned his Ph.D. from the University of Helsinki in 1987. He is a Professor of Adult Education and Director of the Center for Research on Activity, Development and Learning (CRADLE) at the University of Helsinki. He is Professor Emeritus of Communication at the University of California, San Diego, where he also served as Director of the Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition from 1990 to 1995. Engestrom applies and develops cultural-historical activity theory as a framework for the study of transformations and learning processes in work activities and organizations. He is widely known for his theory of expansive learning and for the methodology of developmental work research.
- Author(s)Yrjo Engestrom
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleLearning in Doing: Social, Cognitive and Computational Perspectives
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.