CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionPsychologists seem to be everywhere these days, but it's a little known fact that in 1970 there were only a few hundred clinical psychologists in the whole of the UK. Author Alan Smith was one of these pioneers; working in the British National Health Service at the beginning of this young profession.
- Author BiographyAlan Smith is a Clinical Psychologist with long experience of the National Health Service. Originally from Durham, he trained at The Maudsley Hospital in London and then moved to Worcestershire in 1971 to set up an adult psychological service in its rural area. He has observed many changes since then.
- Author(s)G. Alan Smith
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/05/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.