Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- Author(s)Paula Kluth
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Author BiographyPaula Kluth, Ph.D., is one of today's most popular and respected experts on autism and inclusive education. Through her work as an independent consultant and the high-energy presentations she gives to professionals across the country, Dr. Kluth helps educators and families create responsive, engaging schooling experiences for students with disabilities and their peers, too. An internationally respected scholar and author, Dr. Kluth has written or cowritten several books for Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., including You're Going to Love This Kid! : Teaching Students with Autism in the Inclusive Classroom, Second Edition (2010); Pedro's Whale (2010); From Tutor Scripts to Talking Sticks: 100 Ways to Differentiate Instruction in K 12 Classrooms (2010); A Is for All Aboard! (2010); A Land We Can Share : Teaching Literacy to Students with Autism (2008); and Just Give Him the Whale! : 20 Ways to Use Fascinations, Areas of Expertise, and Strengths to Support Students with Autism (2008). Sheila Danaher, M.S.Ed., is Assistant Principal and Inclusion Facilitator at John J. Audubon School, Chicago Public Schools, where she has worked for more than 20 years. She has also served as a special education teacher and an inclusion facilitator. Her areas of expertise include inclusive schooling, curricular adaptations, and autism. Since 2003, Sheila has supported students with autism in an inclusive setting with support from The Gust Foundation, a private organization that partners with Chicago Public Schools. Sheila has completed many certification trainings including Relationship Development Intervention, which she has used in her work as a consultant for families and school districts in the Chicago area.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.