All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Singapore's transformation told by it's founding father, Lee Kuan Yew.
- Author BiographyLee Kuan Yew was born in Singapore on September 16, 1923, a third-generation descendant of immigrants from China's Guangdong Province. He read law at Cambridge University, England. In 1954 he formed the People's Action Party, which won the first Singapore general election five years later. Lee became the country's first prime minister in 1959, at the age of thirty-five. In November 1990 he resigned the office to assume the post of senior minister in the Singapore cabinet.
- Author(s)Kuan Yew Lee
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date31/10/2009
- Weight1226 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine54 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.